Starship Dear READERS ♥ Welcome to my blog ♥.~
 silent readers
TVXQ releases dance version MV for “Before U Go”
20110330 • 00:18 • 0 comments

On March 29th, TVXQ released their third installment of their “Before U Go” music video series through their official YouTube channel!
Directed by Hong Won Ki (SHINee’s “Hello“, Super Junior-M’s “Too Perfect“), the music video features a sexy and modern performance put on by Yunho and Changmin.  
Unlike the previous two dramatized releases, which focused mainly on the story line and movie-like action scenes, this version aims instead to tell a story with meaningful choreography and dance scenes through a performance style described as ‘lyrical hip hop.’
Check it out below!









SOME WORDS!

Assalammualaikum , welcome to my blog! my name is Aliah or call me Lee Ya!Dont shy to read my blog. you re welcome to read it !♥
Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Twitter
Rewind