Starship Dear READERS ♥ Welcome to my blog ♥.~
 silent readers
TVXQ’s Yunho & Changmin pose with a puppy
20110414 • 23:58 • 0 comments


One of TVXQ’s back dancers shared two photos of Yunho and Changmin playing with a poodle.
While Yunho poses by holding the puppy up in the air, Changmin can be seen carefully cradling it against his chest. Fans are guessing that the pictures were taken right before the boys headed on stage for a performance on April 14th.
Netizens commented, “They must miss their own pets”, “Let’s respect the puppy’s right to privacy”, and “For one day, I just want to be your puppy!”

Labels: , ,









SOME WORDS!

Assalammualaikum , welcome to my blog! my name is Aliah or call me Lee Ya!Dont shy to read my blog. you re welcome to read it !♥
Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Twitter
Rewind