Starship Dear READERS ♥ Welcome to my blog ♥.~
 silent readers
TVXQ’s Yunho introduces his ulzzang sister, Jung Jihye
20110422 • 19:36 • 0 comments


On April 22nd, TVXQ Yunho’s younger sister, Jung Jihye (20), finally made her long-awaited appearance on SBS’s “Dalgona“!
The minute the ‘Kwangju ulzzang’ appeared on screen, viewers screamed out in amazement over her resemblance to her older brother. Viewers noted the same thin jawline, thick eyebrows, and sharp nose.
Yunho comforted his sister’s first broadcast appearance by telling her, “It’s okay, don’t be nervous. Try to get comfortable.”
Netizens praised, “You can’t hide your genes!”, “I can see why she’s called a Kwangju ulzzang”, and “I wonder what it feels like to have an older brother like Yunho”.

Labels: , ,









SOME WORDS!

Assalammualaikum , welcome to my blog! my name is Aliah or call me Lee Ya!Dont shy to read my blog. you re welcome to read it !♥
Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Twitter
Rewind