Starship Dear READERS ♥ Welcome to my blog ♥.~
 silent readers
SPM candidate and almost finish !
20111125 • 07:21 • 0 comments


actually i'm SPM candidate for this year !
i forget to tell you about it..
im busy with school recently.
OMO ! 
like a hell i answered it
SO HARD , especially additional mathematics and physic.
now im waiting for CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY paper!
i hope i can get successful mark in SPM >.<
wish for me okay everyone !

p/s:dont ever think that SPM is a simple thing,it is actually for future planning . okay,.im really really regret now ,because im not studying like the others like the ALPHANIAN.lol





Labels: , ,









SOME WORDS!

Assalammualaikum , welcome to my blog! my name is Aliah or call me Lee Ya!Dont shy to read my blog. you re welcome to read it !♥
Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Twitter
Rewind