Starship Dear READERS ♥ Welcome to my blog ♥.~
 silent readers
new year celebrate with sad movie :'(
20120101 • 01:00 • 0 comments

this night i watch a movie which its cast is Ueto Aya and Koide Keisuke.
this movie is actually from a true story based on a novel .
its title is : Ai Wa Mieru


Synopsis:
Tatematsu Juri(Ueto Aya), blind since birth, is strongly determined to live life on her own terms in the world of music that she loves. Things begin to change for her when she meets Kaneda Kouta(Koide Keisuke), a musician who, it turns out, is also blind. As their relationship develops, Juri's passion for both Kouta and music will ultimately change her life.


p/s: this movie is quite nice, i recommended you to watch it :)

Labels: , , ,









SOME WORDS!

Assalammualaikum , welcome to my blog! my name is Aliah or call me Lee Ya!Dont shy to read my blog. you re welcome to read it !♥
Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Twitter
Rewind