Starship Dear READERS ♥ Welcome to my blog ♥.~
 silent readers
More official wedding photos of TVXQ and the cast of Heroes released
20110417 • 23:43 • 0 comments


The episode of SBS “Heroes” starring TVXQ’s Yunho and Changmin as guest stars and grooms took place last week and drew much interest from viewers and fans.
In the episode, the boys paired up with the girls of the cast for some stylish and charming wedding photoshoots after a simple couple selection game; Yunho paired up with Yoo In Na and T-ara’s Jiyeon while Changmin was grouped with Seo In Young and IU.
Many fanboys and fangirls have been jealous with envy after the official photos were released last week and there’s more envious looks coming their way after a second batch was released recently.
Check these out:



Labels: , , , , ,









SOME WORDS!

Assalammualaikum , welcome to my blog! my name is Aliah or call me Lee Ya!Dont shy to read my blog. you re welcome to read it !♥
Profile
Stuff
Tagboard
Twitter
Rewind